No knowledge transfer without research, but no research without funding !
It is sometimes difficult to identify the funding sources to call upon.
These often differ as per the scientific discipline, access criteria, partnership, interpretation of their scope from a legal point of view, etc.
1. Funding source
2. Winning research proposal
4. Intellectual property
Are you a researcher?
- identify a funding source and prepare a winning research (grant) proposal;
- examine contract terms and conditions and draw up your contracts adequately;
- benefit from the necessary advice on intellectual property, etc.
Research expenses on external funds keep increasing. Regions also allocate funds to a number of tools intended to maximise the knowledge transfer process: technology and knowledge transfer officer, 'First Spin-off' or 'Launch' project holder, 'Patent' funds, 'Proof of Concept' funds.
LTTO helps you to:
- know more about the UCL research potential;
- identify the right research partner and establish a partnership with UCL.