A-mansia is a future biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-mansia is to address this huge market by providing innovative solutions based on intestinal microbes and their products.
A-mansia is a Spin-Off from University catholique de Louvain (Prof Patrice Cani) and from Wageningen University (Prof Willem de Vos), A-mansia’s lead products include easy-to-use bacterial formulations to improve barrier function, gut health, and prevent development of metabolic syndromes.
Strong pre-clinical data are available and a first clinical investigation is currently ongoing. The developments have been partially financed. The creation of A-mansia is supported by the Louvain Technology Transfer Office (LTTO) and Wageningen University.
In order to create and develop the spin-off company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - A-mansia Recruitment
- High-Potential Microbiome Therapeutic Spin-off with a Global Ambition -
After the successful closing of the 1st financing round, your main objective as a CEO is to set-up, to manage and to lead the development of the new A-Mansia company. This includes the following responsibilities:
Marketing & Sales:
- Propose and implement a market segmentation and product launch strategy.
- Develop a long term and a M&S portfolio strategy.
- Identify relevant collaborations and partnerships, licensing deals and business opportunities.
R&D & Operations:
- Coordinate the successful conclusion of the clinical developments.
- Manage the effective product registration worldwide.
- Scale-up and industrialize the production process from lab to industrial scale.
- Create a diversified portfolio of products and solutions to ensure the company’s future.
- Develop a lean way of working regarding operations and sub-contractors management.
Strategy & Finance:
- Propose to the board the adoption of a coherent and efficient strategic plan.
- Promote and execute the strategy with a focus on adding value for shareholders.
- Recruit, develop and manage a strong and experienced team with qualified skills.
- Implement a pro-active IP strategy as well as appropriate systems to mitigate risks.
- Communicate and promote positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- You are Master in a scientific, medical or business orientation. An additional MBA would be an asset.
- You have at least 10 years experience in comparable positions within the Biotech/Nutrition industry. To be experienced in market launch of similar products is also an advantage.
- You have a proven track record in interacting with regulatory international agencies.
- You take advantage of a professional network within the scientific community, the food ingredient and food supplement industry, and in the investor/financial community.
- You fluently communicate in English. Fluency in Dutch or French would be an asset.
- You demonstrate an excellent work ethic and you interact with subtlety.
- You show efficient leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have a proven entrepreneurial spirit.
- A challenging position leading and developing a high-potential innovative spin-off company.
- The opportunity to promote and to develop a biotech company to the international scale.
- Varied contacts within the scientific world, the industry and investors’ community.
- An attractive package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- The opportunity to be remunerated under payroll or as a self-employed through your management company.
Would you be interested?
If yes, please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via www.pahrtners.be/job/chief-executive-officer-ceo-2 or to email@example.com .
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.